Join us, or sponsor a new member
Applications for membership are being accepted. Please complete the application below if interested in applying for membership. For further details, please e-mail our Club Secretary, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Guidelines for Proposers and Sponsors
- Each candidate for admission as an annual member must be proposed by an annual member and seconded by at least one other annual member. The applicant shall be well known to each of them personally.
- The proposer and seconder of a candidate for membership must furnish letters of recommendation giving the name, place of residence, profession or occupation of the candidate and such statement of his or her qualifications as the proposers and seconder may deem proper. The board, in its discretion, may decline to pass upon candidates for whom such letters and information are insufficient.
- Letters endorsing a candidate should clearly state how long the sponsor has known the candidate and in what capacity. Letters should demonstrate a personal knowledge of the candidate’s background, including education, family, sports, hobbies and career.
- All correspondence should be sent to the Club “for the attention of the Secretary” on personal stationery.
- Letters which indicate only a business or professional relationship will not be considered favorably by the Committee.
- In brief, should a sponsor not know a candidate sufficiently well to write with authority on his or her behalf, the candidate should seek another sponsor.
- Candidates who are not successful are not able to reapply for a period of two years.
- Members are reminded that they may submit no more than three letters in support of candidates for membership in any membership year (June 1st to May 31st).
- It is strongly suggested that only complete dossiers be sent to the Secretary.
- Any children of members older than 21 years of age can apply for membership in their own right, with the benefit of the initiation fee being waived, provided that they apply during their 21st year.
All introduced guests must check in at the Front Desk upon arrival each time they come to use the Club and present their Guest Card. Guest fees do not apply if you accompany your guest and sign in.
Kindly remember that children who have reached their 21st birthday and have not applied for Junior Membership will no longer be included in the Family Membership.
Children of members (Legacy) are afforded the opportunity to join the Club in their 21 year.
In order to qualify for a Non-Resident Membership, you must not own or maintain a residence, nor reside in Bermuda for more than 60 days per year.
Initiation fees and dues for Junior and Young Family may be paid in installments upon request.
Please contact our Club Secretary for Initiation Fee options.