Please send with Supporting Letters to:
P.O. Box WK 536, Warwick, WK BX, Bermuda
Tel: (441) 236-2233 Fax: (441) 236-1876
1. Each candidate for admission as an annual member must be proposed by an annual member and seconded by at least one other annual member. The applicant shall be well known to each of them personally.
2. The proposer and seconder of a candidate for membership must furnish letters of recommendation giving the name, place of residence, profession or occupation of the candidate and such statement of his or her qualifications as the proposers and seconders may deem proper. The Board, in its discretion, may decline to pass upon candidates for whom such letters and information are insufficient.
3. Letters endorsing a candidate should clearly state how long the sponsor has known the candidate and in what capacity. Letters should demonstrate a personal knowledge of the candidate's background, including education, family, sports, hobbies and career.
4. All correspondence should be sent to the Club "for the attention of the Secretary".
5. In brief, should a sponsor not know a candidate sufficiently well enough to write with authority on his or her behalf, the candidate should seek another sponsor.
6. Candidates who are not successful are not able to reapply for a period of 2 years.
7. Members are reminded that they may submit no more than 6 letters in support of candidates for membership in any membership year (June 1st to May 31st)
8. It is strongly suggested that only complete dossiers be sent to the Secretary.